Datos personales

Mi foto
My name’s Laura Rincon, I live in Cornella. I’m 14 years old.I like watching TV my favourite programme is “Fisica o Quimica”. I go to school from 8.15 to 13.45 and 15.15 to 5.15. After school I usually I go to my friends and do my homework. At the weekends I go to the square with my friends.During the holidays I go to Tarragona with my family.

jueves, 22 de enero de 2009

From Food Court to Box Office




I took this picture from the NEWYORKTIMES.COM link on January 21th, 2009.
This is a pictures Comedy.
It’s in Colombia.
The people in the picture are frightened and surprised.
They are a shopping-mall security officer.
This crouching on the floor because this monitor a suspect.
I like this picture because is very funny.



PIECE OF NEWS SUMMARY:
As recently as a week ago, the vocation of shopping-mall security officer probably engendered as much public admiration as the professions of, say, car salesman or hedge-fund manager. But like a marked-down cashmere sweater at a post-holiday sale, the undervalued figure of the mall guard suddenly finds himself in demand in the entertainment industry.

3 comentarios:

Xiiion's place dijo...

Your blog is like Agusti's example.

The summary is interesing. :O

and... be CAREFUL with the english words!


see'yaa!!

sergio dijo...

Your blog is like Agusti's example
text and pictures are very funny!!!


byeeee !!!!!!

lorena dijo...

Your blog is like Agusti's example
text and pictures are very funny!!