Datos personales

Mi foto
My name’s Laura Rincon, I live in Cornella. I’m 14 years old.I like watching TV my favourite programme is “Fisica o Quimica”. I go to school from 8.15 to 13.45 and 15.15 to 5.15. After school I usually I go to my friends and do my homework. At the weekends I go to the square with my friends.During the holidays I go to Tarragona with my family.

lunes, 16 de marzo de 2009

COLLECTORS READING PUZZLE

1. Go to this web site: http://www.britishcouncil.org/learnenglish-central-word-games-archive.htm
2. Find the activity collectors reading puzzle

Instruccions: At the top are pictures of 6 things that people collect. Further down are pictures of 6 collectors. Between them is a text describing who is where. Can you put the pictures in the right places?



3.
Copy the chart on a piece of paper and give it to the teacher.

4. Now visit this crossword.





No hay comentarios: