Datos personales

Mi foto
My name’s Laura Rincon, I live in Cornella. I’m 14 years old.I like watching TV my favourite programme is “Fisica o Quimica”. I go to school from 8.15 to 13.45 and 15.15 to 5.15. After school I usually I go to my friends and do my homework. At the weekends I go to the square with my friends.During the holidays I go to Tarragona with my family.

viernes, 13 de febrero de 2009

The Circle of Life.

I got this text from the imagine book

R. MacAndrew and Colin Granjer.(2003). Imigine 4. Macmillan Heinemann English Language Teaching.


EXPLICATION:

This powerpoint is made with the page 44 and 45 of the imagine book.
I took the pictures from internet then I write the text, next I put pictures next to the text, finally I publish the presentation in blogger.



Click on this to Link see the presentation.

No hay comentarios: